We are currently looking for an Avionics Installer/Line Technician to join our team!
Day and afternoon shifts available!
Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. located in Portsmouth, NH, is a Pilatus authorized fleet service and support center for the PlaneSense® fractional fleet. As an FAA certified Part 145 repair station, we specialize in Pilatus PC-12 turboprop & PC-24 jet support.
Our FAA certified Avionics Department installs and repairs a full spectrum of avionics systems on corporate jets and turbo-props to high performance piston aircraft and maintains all electronics on board the PlaneSense® program aircraft. Our team is highly trained and excels in the modification and installation of new equipment with an emphasis in troubleshooting capability. The Avionics team interfaces with the maintenance team to ensure trouble-free, high-quality performance.
The Avionics Installer/Line Technician responsibilities include installation and testing of upgraded or exchange avionics. Regular duties consist of fabrication, termination, troubleshooting, repair, and testing of avionics system wiring harnesses, and the disassembly and reassembly of aircraft interior and instrument panels. Additional duties include aircraft database uploading and fault file downloading.
Typical aircraft maintenance duties may be assigned when workload allows.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in General and/or Corporate Aviation avionics (equivalent military & airline experience will be considered)
- Possess excellent troubleshooting skills in modern turbine aircraft
- Technicians must have a good understanding of and be able to read wiring diagrams and other installation technical data
- Familiarity with crimping and wire stamping tools and avionics ramp testing equipment
- Pitot/static experience and sheet metal skills are preferred
- Airframe and Power Plant certificate required
- Ability to utilize specialized computer programs to interpret system failures and diagnose malfunctions and systemic performance problems.
PlaneSense, Inc./Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. provides a clean work environment, competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package consisting of:
- Medical, dental (effective date of hire)
- Vision insurance
- Company paid life & AD&D insurance
- Company paid short term disability coverage
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation, personal, and sick days
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Annual tool reimbursement program
- Tuition reimbursement for military A&P prep course
- Heated hangar/avionics shop
- Factory technician training
- 2nd shift differential – currently no overnight shifts
- Located on the seacoast in tax-free NH
- Relocation stipend may apply
Check out our websites to learn more & to apply!
www.planesense.com/careers & www.atlasaircraftcenter.com
We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender or gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlaneSense, Inc./Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.