Aviation Search Group •
Aviation Search Group has partnered with an established and growing service center in Colorado that specializes in Lear Jet, Hawker, and Citation aircraft maintenance.
- Lead avionics activities in accordance to the Company’s processes and procedures.
- Ensure that tools and equipment are correctly used and handled by operations personnel for both safety and to reduce breakages, wear and tear. Require Leads to ensuring that any tool malfunction is promptly reported by the Technician. Ensure tooling, GSE and ground equipment is returned to its proper storage area following use.
- Strive for continuous process improvements and increasing efficiencies in execution and delivery with safety as a priority.
- Provide superior technical expertise in testing, troubleshooting and repairing system discrepancies to ensure minimum schedule impact.
- Make available the necessary technical data, blueprints, wiring diagrams, service bulletins, airworthiness directives and any other required data.
- Maintain industry knowledge of avionics systems including manufacturers Rockwell Collins, Universal, etc.
- 5+ years experience in aviation repair functions with a heavy focus on avionics.
- 2+ years in an avionics Lead or Supervisory capacity.
- Corporate jet experience is required; experience on a Lear Jet and Hawker is preferred.
- Experience with ADSB upgrades. Knowledge of current avionics products to facilitate quoting and up-sell functions.
- FAA A&P License.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)