HSGI has an immediate need for Avionic Technicians
For immediate placement please call JP @ 251-260-6025 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The Avionics Install Technician installs, routes, terminates, troubleshoots and repairs aircraft wiring and avionics systems using basic hand tools, specialized test equipment
and technical reference manuals to meet manufactures specifications, FARs, and industry standards.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under limited direction, perform the removal/installation of senior level avionics components, fabrication of wire harnesses, installations, terminations, ring-out, and functional tests of avionics systems
- Perform intermediate level of wire making, bundling, and pre-pinning systems to be installed in VIP aircraft completions
- Utilizing increasing knowledge and experience perform wire routing and connecting wiring to accessories, circuit breakers, connectors, etc
- Prep and pin new systems terminations per manufacturer specifications, RSM, and FARs
- Reassemble aircraft interior, instrument panels, and avionics equipment bays following the successful installation of wiring avionics systems and components
- A&P License Required
- Avionics certification or technical training
- 4+ years of similar or equivalent avionics experience and/or training in the business aviation industry or military
- Demonstrated ability to read, interpret, and understand blueprints
- Must be willing to work any shift including unscheduled overtime, nonscheduled work days and holidays as needed
- MUST be able to pass a 10 year federal background check in order to obtain an airport security badge
HSGI, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft
industry—across the United States and abroad.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH HSGI INC:
- Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Longevity Bonus, Referral Bonuses
- We care about you and your career, we care about you and the ones you care for, our success is your success, you are not just a contractor you’re a valued team member and part of our family we look forward to working with you soon!