Time and a Half on OT!
No Tools Required!
Per Diem Available for candidates that qualify!
- Perform assembly, installation, repair or replacement of aircraft electrical/electronic components and systems in the manufacture, maintenance or refurbishing of aircraft.
- Perform inspection, functional and operational check of complete systems to verify proper functioning of components and systems.
- Maintain close working relationship with assigned lead regarding schedules, priorities, availability of parts, supplies and tools.
- Use various hand tools, power equipment, measuring devices, test equipment, and paint equipment and instructions as required.
- Ensure compliance with company and customer specifications and FAA regulations as required.
- Complete forms and records pertaining to completion of assigned work.
- Maintain responsibility to keep scrap at minimum levels
- This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive and employee will also perform other tasks as assigned.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.