Avionics Technician (3+ YRS EXP) - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 22937
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Avionics Technician with experience performing electrical and avionics related maintenance and aircraft modifications on commercial and/or regional aircraft for an opportunity in Myrtle Beach, SC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Avionics Technicians will install, inspect, test, adjust, or repair avionics equipment, such as radar, radio, and navigation on commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- 3+ years Avionics experience on commercial (A-320) and/or regional aircraft (CRJ 200/700/900) required.
- A&P License preferred; not required.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)