Avionics Technician (C-130) 2+ YRS EXP - Greenville, South Carolina 22909
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Avionics Techs for an opportunity in Greenville, South Carolina.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electro-mechanical, and/or optical areas. Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions. Installs wire harness assemblies to include clamping, tying and terminations. Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format. Prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2+ Years of Aircraft Modification experience required.
- C-130 experience required
- Candidate will provide shadowed toolbox with etched tools per minimum inventory and specifications as detailed by the company.
- Aircraft modification experience is required.
- A&P License preferred.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)