Avionics Technician - FCC/A&P - Djibouti
M1 Support Services •
- Applies comprehensive technical knowledge to solve complex problems by interpreting manufacturers’ manuals or similar documents.
- Knowledge of Avionics systems, i.e. EGPWS, TCAS, WEATHER RADAR, FMS, TRANSPONDERS, NAV AIDS, COMM SYSTEMS, FDR AND CVR SYSTEMS
- Is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, soldiering techniques and modifying avionics, electrical and instrumentation systems installed on aircraft.
- Work requires familiarity with the interrelationships of circuits and judgment in planning work sequence and in selecting tools and testing instruments.
- Receives technical guidance, as required, from supervisor or higher-level technician, and work is reviewed for compliance with accepted practices.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
- Minimum of two years’ experience in aircraft maintenance related to avionics/electronics and instrumentation.
- Possess a valid A&P and FCC license
- Be physically able to deploy with unit aircraft to overseas locations
- Obtain/maintain secret security clearance
- Perform duties as outlined in purpose of position
- Comply with written company maintenance and logistics procedures
- Know, understand and comply with the requirements outlined in the Life Cycle Contractor Support (LCCS) statement of work
- Comply with aircraft records procedures outlined in DA Pam 738-751
- Know and understand the functions and requirements of a computerized maintenance software
- Maintain a clean and organized work place
- Deploy to overseas locations with unit aircraft to support operational requirements
- Reliable, self-motivated, and able to deal with stressful situations and timelines while maintaining a professional and non-confrontational attitude.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
- Hold a valid, unexpired U.S. passport
- Must be able to complete CRC with the result of “Cleared to Deploy”
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC