Avionics Technician III (Active Secret Clearance Req.) - Colorado Springs, Colorado 22418
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Avionics Technician III
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Avionics Technician with experience performing repairs on on military or aircraft for an opportunity in Colorado Springs, CO.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
We are seeking an Avionics Technician with a high school diploma or GED equivalent and at least of 5 years of relevant experience. In this challenging, fast-paced environment, you'll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience with aircraft systems to support the design and creation of the most groundbreaking aerospace and defense technologies - those that exist today and those that will shape tomorrow. What to look forward to: As an Avionics Technician, you will be using your skills and expertise to repair and maintain electronic systems involved with the operation of an aircraft. You'll be responsible for installing, testing, troubleshooting, and repairing our aircraft avionics and electrical system components and keeping our aircraft in airworthy condition.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and at least 5 years of relevant experience
- A higher level degree may substitute for experience
- Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Ability to understand an interpret technical schematics and drawings, especially wiring
- Strong understanding and experience with wiring and wiring repair
- An active Secret U.S. Security Clearance required
- Familiarity with FCC and FCC GROL
- Basic understanding of spectrometer, Oscilloscope and/or Pitot static equipment
- Experience with soldering
This position requires current/active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Department of Defense Consolidated Adjudications Facility (DoD CAF), a federal government agency, handles the adjudicative aspects of the security clearance eligibility process for industry applicants. Adjudicative factors which affect the outcome of the eligibility determination include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and illegal drug use.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)