Avionics Technician with Military ACFT T/S Experience, in Ft Worth, TX - Relocation Assistance
Air Aviation •
Air Aviation is looking to fill an AVIONICS TECHNICIAN positions in Fort Worth, TX.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Military Fighter Aircraft Troubleshooting skills preferred.
- Military Avionics Modification experience a plus.
- Garmin Avionics wiring and equipment installation experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Five (5) years' experience in an avionics/electrical career field; or two (2) years of accredited schooling in aviation electronics and Three (3) years related experience.
- A&P (FAA Airframe and Powerplant) license a plus.
- FCC License a plus.
- NCATT a plus.
- Must comply with all Client Policies and Procedures.
- Troubleshoot and repair Aircraft Avionics, Radio systems and all other systems as required.
- Perform the installation and functionally testing of electrical/avionics wire harnesses, components, and systems on aircraft per specifications, drawings, and maintenance manuals.
- Perform wire harness building and installation using acceptable practices for terminating, splicing, soldering, pinning of wiring, and RF cabling.
- Performs and complies with engineering changes and modifications as required.
- Sets up and operates necessary test equipment. Conducts functional and operational tests to evaluate performance and reliability.
- Comply with the company FOD program, tool control program, and all safety regulations.
- Adapt to sudden schedule changes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Air Aviation is a drug free work environment. You will have to abide by Air Aviation and Customer Drug and Alcohol policies.
- Preemployment Drug Screen will be required.
- You will be part of a random testing drug pool.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- First week hotel covered
- 8 hour shift
- Avionics Installation: 5 years (Required)
- Work authorization (Required)
- Military Aircraft Troubleshooting: 5 years (Preferred)
- Avionics Troubleshooting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Airframe & Powerplant License (Preferred)
$38.00-$48.00 Per Hour
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)