The Avionics Maintenance Technician performs inspection, testing, troubleshooting, repairing, removal and replacement of aircraft instrument and avionics components and systems using basic hand tools and test equipment to meet manufacturer's specifications, FAR's, industry standards in a safe and organized work area.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provides leadership, technical expertise and guidance while performing various operational, functional tests and repairs of avionics/electronic, aircraft equipment and systems to ensure a defect free aircraft
· Provides superior technical expertise in testing, troubleshooting and repairing system discrepancies to ensure minimum schedule impact
· Demonstrates superior technical skills and expertise in avionics and aircraft systems operational testing and troubleshooting
· Ensures quality and efficiency of all installations: troubleshoots and teaches troubleshooting processes/concepts to provide timely, quality repairs of malfunctioning systems
· Falcon, Gulfstream, Beechcraft, Bombardier and Embraer experience preferred
· A & P license, FCC license or NCATT certification preferred
· 4+ years experience in an avionics/electrical career field; or two years of accredited schooling in aviation electronics and two years related experience
· Must be willing to work any shift including unscheduled overtime, nonscheduled work days and holidays as needed
Eligible candidates email your updated resume in to Jeff Colvin: firstname.lastname@example.org and call me at 270-799-9808 for review and consideration.
· MUST be able to pass a 10 year federal background check in order to obtain an airport security badge
HSGI, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH HSGI INC:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Travel Pay, Longevity Bonus, Vacation Pay, Referral Bonuses
We care about you and your career, we care about you and the ones you care for, our success is your success, you are not just a contractor you’re a valued team member and part of our family we look forward to working with you soon!