BOEING Aircraft Avionics Technician (4+ YRS EXP) - Tinker AFB, Oklahoma 22154
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Avionics Technician for an opportunity in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Assembles, disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Oversees assembly, disassembly or overhaul.
- Configures aerospace vehicles and bench test equipment. T
- roubleshoots complex pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
- Performs validation/verification testing of systems and components.
- Documents procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results).
- Inspects components and verifies repairs for flight worthiness requirements.
- Oversees training.
- Works under general direction.
Qualifications and Requirements:
4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+2 years' related work, Bachelor, etc.).
Interim Secret Clearance required to start the assignment.
Individuals must possess their own personal standard tools and possess personal safety shoes compliant with ANSI standards.
Must be willing to work nights and overtime as required on short notice
Must be willing to travel on short notice. Refusal will be considered as self-termination.
- Candidate need to be able to obtain clearance after start.
- Experience working line and/or heavy aircraft maintenance.
- Experience working with aircraft tooling
- Prefer knowledge of the SAP computer systems.
- Should possess strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to work with the many people, in all areas, both inside and outside of the company.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)