Electrical Assembler- Streetsboro, OH
PDS Tech, Inc. •
Plan and perform a variety of duties to assemble parts, components, and related units, assigned machines and/or packaging systems to meet established and/or customer requirements. Perform wiring, assembling and soldering operations as required following standard methods and procedures.
- 3+ years of previous assembly experience required.
- Prior Light Assembly experience a plus
- Knowledge of mechanics, electrical/electronic circuits, assembly methods and procedures of packaging machines and systems.
- Previous experience working in IFS, SM+ or other ERP system.
- Basic computer skills and ability to use software to program equipment.
- Previous experience reading work orders, parts lists, complicated blueprints, instructions, and various types of precision measuring instruments.
- Demonstrated ability in the use of shop mathematics. High school diploma or equivalent
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)