Experienced Avionics Technician - System and Component Repair
AAR Corp. •
SUMMARY Builds and performs tests on systems and components to determine operability, quality, performance, and suitability. Troubleshoots repairs and modifies as appropriate. May have a title which describes an area of specialty, such as electronic, electrical, mechanical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operates standard equipment in test and process environments.
- Follows prescribed work methods in accomplishment of assignments.
- Maintains proper laboratory and test records and files.
- Sets up tests and performs evaluations on products and components as required by the company.
- Inspects, tests, troubleshoots, repairs, modifies and suggest application of standard or non-standard techniques.
- Troubleshoots repairs and modifies components as appropriate.
- Performs such individual assignments as supervisors and superiors may direct ensures adequate and continuous controls are exercised over all assigned activities affecting quality establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the Corporation and the community and maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
- All other duties as assigned.
AAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
- Associates degree AA or equivalent from two year college or technical school.
- 3-5 years related experience as an Aviation Repair Technician.
- Strong electromechanical skills as typically evidenced by experience and an Associate’s Degree in mechanical or electronic technology.
- Due to ITAR requirements, qualified candidates must be a US citizen or US Permanent Resident
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)