Great pay! Avionics Technicians- Columbus AFB, Columbus, MS
PDS Tech, Inc. •
- Electrical technicians maintain, repair and modify aircraft electrical components and systems of moderate difficulty.
- Applies technical knowledge of airframe and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions and applies required expertise in restoring equipment condition and or operation.
- Must have broad knowledge of aircraft sheet metal/structural modifications and repair, and/or of aircraft electrical theory, modifications and repair.
- Applies comprehensive technical expertise to solve moderate to complex problems by interpreting technical data such as blueprints, maintenance manuals, schematics, wiring diagrams, and/or Technical Orders.
- Has thorough knowledge of aircraft unique tools such as test equipment, torque wrenches, dial indicators, micrometers, sheet metal brakes and/or sheers.
- Effective communicator with team members, lead and engineering to ensure successful operations.
- Able to work under general on-site direction.
- High school diploma or GED and typically 4 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Job Ident #: