Time and a Half on OT!
No Tools Required!
Per Diem Available for candidates that qualify!
High Hourly Rate!
Perform work on assigned aircraft or parts in the avionics function.
Tasks included fabrication, repair, and installation of aircraft parts, maintenance and repair of helicopters and support of helicopter specific programs. Perform assembly, installation, repair or replacement of aircraft electrical/electronic components and systems in the manufacture, maintenance or refurbishing of aircraft and function check of components. Conduct operational checks of complete systems to verify proper functioning of components and systems. Diagnose malfunctions or failures and make adjustments, repairs or replacements of parts or components.
- Maintain close working relationship with assigned lead person with regard to schedules, priorities, availability of parts, supplies and tools, and special instructions as required
- Perform work from blueprints, sketches, vendor and service manuals, and other source data to obtain dimensions, locations, alignment, tolerances and other specification requirements.
- Use a variety of standard and specialized hand tools, power equipment, measuring devices and test equipment in completing work assignments.
- Assure that completed work complies with FAA regulations, customer requirements, and company specifications.
- Coordinate with various departments regarding requirements for materials, supplies, equipment and job schedules.
- Complete forms and records pertaining to completion of assigned work.
- Diagnose the cause of malfunctions, identifies failures and determines corrective action to restore systems to required operating specifications and standards.
- Perform required corrective action by making repairs, adjustments or replacements.
- Perform operational power on checks of equipment to include but not limited to; instruments, radios, navigation, pitot/static systems, displays, ICS/audio, and lighting.
- Should be familiar with test equipment used for operational checks of the above systems.