Butler Aerospace & Defense •
Our Client in Phoenix, Arizona will need 1 Planning Analyst that can travel to all Interiors Sites that are currently using SAP. A Planning background and expertise in Master Production Scheduling (MPS), Forecasting, Material Master, and Sales and Operations Planning are required to drive and educate each site to a successful APO implementation. Travel will include Colorado Springs, CO and Jamestown, ND. The following is a summary of the Scope/Tasks associated with this role.
- Be trained in APO (Advanced Planning and Optimization) and become an APO subject matter expert (SME) for Interiors SAP Team.
- Learn each sites Planning systems and business processes to manufacture products.
- Identify gaps between current planning processes and the new prescribed APO planning process.
- Develop and implement gaps closing actions
- Educate and train Planners, Program Managers, and other support functions on APO.
- Manage and drive the test cycles during each implementation
- Create standard work that can be used for day to day operations for APO
- Support go-live until site is comfortable with APO and its business processes.
- Support other Interiors Planning initiatives as time permits.
Job Ident #: