Senior Avionics Installers (REQ 159861): 36286
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Avionics Installers in Brunswick, Georgia.
- Wire installations and terminations, Heavy modifications of Acft avionics systems.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED Two (2) years of accredited schooling in aviation electronics and two (2) years related work experience; or four (4) years experience in an avionics/electronic career field.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematic diagrams.
- Leads, supports, and assists the efforts of technicians performing avionics installations. Fabricates wire harnesses, installs, terminates, ring-out, and assists in functional test of avionics/electrical systems.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides work direction to technicians. Ensures completion of tasks within allotted time frame.
- Coordinates with and assists other departments to ensure on-time delivery of aircraft.
- Installs/modifies/fabricates wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings.
- Trains other team members in associated work assignments.
- Uses ability as a skilled specialist to contribute to the development of employees and techniques.
- Completes work in innovative and effective ways
- Assists Engineering in resolving problems and makes repairs per engineering direction.
- Maintains required. logs and records.
- Ensures that work accomplished meets applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
- Enforces the company FOD program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations.
- Checks all work, including other team members, to ensure a defect free assembly prior to final inspection.
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor.
- Coordinate shift changes in team leaders absence.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities (e.g YIAW, Kaizen events, etc.)
- Assists and fills in for team coordinator as required. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Possess a working knowledge of the Gulfstream Policies and Procedures manual, Inspection Procedures manual, and pertinent Process Specifications.
- Possess the proven ability to move to new tasks with only a minimal, short-term impact to established goal hours and schedule.
- Strong written and verbal skills required.
- Computer keyboard skills necessary.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)