- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Minimum of six (6) years of experience working on avionics in aircraft, preferably rotorcraft.
- An FCC license is desirable
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, sketches and diagrams, and apply standard shop practices in the fabrication and repair modifications of aircraft structures and repairs.
- Computer proficiency
- Must be available to work 1st or 2nd shift.
- Onsite: 98%
- Vision: able to see and read computer screen and other electronic equipment with screens, able to read documents, reports and engineering drawings, able to see and read wire numbers. [Daily]
- Hearing: able to hear to participate in conversations in person and via teleconference or phone and to hear sounds on production floor including safety warnings or alarms. [Daily]
- Speaking: able to speak in conversations and meetings, deliver information and participate in communications. [Daily]
- Equipment Operation (personal computer, telephone, copier, fax machine, and related office equipment and using electronic identification card to enter building floors and internal doors): able to operate most office and personal electronic equipment and some tools including production tools such as hydraulic lifts. [Daily]
- Carrying: able to carry documents, tools, drawings, electronic equipment up to 60lbs. [Daily]
- Lifting: able to lift documents, tools, drawings, electronic equipment up to 60lbs. [Daily]
- Pushing / Pulling: able to push and pull equipment and tools. [Daily]
- Sitting: able to sit for long periods of time at the aircraft, at backshop equipment, in meetings, working on computer. [Daily]
- Squatting / Kneeling: Must be able to bend, stoop, and squat. Must be able to move about freely in areas with moving aircraft and parts; work in areas where exposure to chemicals and fumes will occur. . [Daily]
- Standing: able to stand at the aircraft to perform work, for discussions in offices or on production floor. [Daily]
- Travel: able to travel independently and at short notice. [several time yearly]
- Walking: able to walk through office and production areas including uneven surfaces. [Daily]
- Personal Protective Equipment required: Required PPE includes, but is not limited to, Safety Shoes, Safety Glasses, Hearing Protection, Respirators/Masks, and/or Protective Gloves as required by site and/or customer site
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis
of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
veteran status, or disability.