No Tools Required!!
High Pay Rate!!
Per Diem Available for candidates that qualify!!
- Conduct analysis of identified projects and initiatives to determine impact and scale of people related change
- Based on analysis, develop communication, engagement, sponsor development, training, resistance management plans
- Work with leaders and impacted teams to implement change
- Gather feedback on activities and develop actions
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex change projects
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and engage a wide range of stakeholders and employee groups across the organization
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills including verbal communication, listening and managing group dynamics
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft word, PowerPoint, excel
- Excellent time and priority management skills
- Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages):Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate with others
- Project management
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.