PDS Tech, Inc. •
PDS Tech is seeking Technical Trainer in Littleton, CO
Proficient in Microsoft Office products and knowledge of SAP preferred but not required. The main
responsibility of this position is delivery of certification training for Solder, Cable and Harness and similar processes. Ability to use microscopes and
test equipment and demonstrate that equipment to students
POC: Dru Jackman
email@example.com - 843-628-5380
- Delivery of certification training to include Solder, Cable,
- Torque to industry standards Instruction skills in Soldering, Wiring, and tactile processes.
- 4 - 8 years experience w/Bachelor’s or 2-6 years experience with Master's. (Experience=technical instructor to IPC/Mil Standard (J-STD) certifications
- Prefer NASA certification, but if they do not have it and at least have the IPC & J-STD certs,
- 10% Travel Required1st Shift
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)