Flight Planner - Houston, TX
Aviation Search Group •
We are working with a leading provider of custom, comprehensive flight planning and trip support services, to find a self-motivated and experienced Flight Planner for their facility in Houston, TX. This opportunity comes with an industry-leading pay and benefits package.
- Primary responsibility is to compute, process, and file flight plans.
- Coordinate with Staff Meteorologist on duty for routes, alternate airports, ETP’s and destination weather.
- Build and review all routes required for flight plans.
- Identify countries that will be overflown so that permit requests can be sent.
- Ensure duties are performed in a timely manner to customer satisfaction while in accordance with all policies and regulations.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in aviation-related studies, dispatcher’s license or military aviation experience preferred.
- International aviation services experience strongly preferred.
- Flight planning/ATC experience strongly preferred.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)