RS Material Dispatcher I - Dallas
Aerospace Professional Services, LLC •
Under moderate supervision, responsible for a variety of activities within the dispatching functions in support of manufacturing. Responsible for multiple dispatching and material functions; track status of materials that feeds manufacturing; identify shortages, request replacements and track status of kits. Maintain accuracy of reports and data entry.
- Interpret route cards, material request forms, or MES to ensure accurate movement of materials.
- Ensure proper request is placed for replacement material such as scrap, DMT or miscellaneous issues.
- Maintain hardware areas to include identifying shortages.
- Responsible for tracking kits and/or parts requested by departments to the schedule. Maintain kits per log; ensure request is placed within time limits.
- Responsible for assigned equipment.
- Work with others as a team on dispatching functions.
- Complies with all company safety regulations.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1 year of related expediting and/or material handling experience; OR completion of Technical Certificate in warehouse distribution; and/or successful completion in current year youth apprenticeship program in area of expertise.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Excellent ability to multitask in a dynamic environment managing multiple stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Demonstrate experience in materials coordination.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- On feet most of shift and must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to operate company vehicles, forklift and/or gas/electric carts as required.
- May be required. to work overtime, various shifts, and weekend coverage as required. by production schedule.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to pass math and reading assessment.
- Capable of working in an automated system.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)