Trip Support Specialist - Texas
Aviation Search Group •
A leading provider of custom, comprehensive flight planning and trip support services for the corporate aviation industry, is looking for Trip Support Specialists. This opportunity is at their facility in Houston, TX. Having a decade of experience in domestic and international flight planning and trip support services, their dedicated team works together to ensure a smooth trip transpires. This opportunity comes with industry-leading pay and benefits package.
- Requesting and confirming various services to include: ground handling services, ground transportation, catering, hotel accommodations, landing and overflight permits as well as confirming fuel arrangements.
- Ensuring services are arranged in a timely manner to customer satisfaction while in accordance with all policies and regulations.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in aviation-related studies, dispatcher’s license or military aviation experience preferred.
- International aviation services experience strongly preferred.
- Flight planning/ATC experience strongly preferred.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)