Lift your careerto new heights. At Textron Aviation, our culture allows you togrow within the company while building your career. Developing new leaders andencouraging innovative ideas are critical to the success of our organization. The Textron Aviation segment of Textron Inc. is the leadinggeneral aviation authority and home to the iconic Beechcraft, Cessna and Hawkerbrands which account for more than half of all general aviation aircraftflying. These brands bring together decades of unmatched experience indesigning, building and supporting aircraft. From design to flight, TextronAviation has become an industry leader through our belief in having the Right People in the Right Place atthe Right Time. Are you ready to elevate yourcareer?
In this position, engineers will utilize and develop theirbasic knowledge of core manufacturing, industrial, or mechanical engineeringprinciples to design, analyze, and improve tooling methods. This opportunityenables an individual to grow and innovate while being able to experience a crossfunctional work environment and implement new technologies in building worldclass aircraft.
Job Responsibilities (may include, but not limited to):
- Tool Engineering Design with emphasis on Ergonomics and Safety
- Utilization of the latest, high technology tools to create Tool Engineering designs, NC Programming, composite fiber placement, Laser Projection, etc.
- Leading/participating in cross-functional continuous improvement projects that enable both product and process improvements
- Creation of Manufacturing Build and Tooling Plans for new aircraft
- Develop manufacturing processes by modifying and designing new equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components
- Observe and analyze current methods and processes for making recommendations on improving production quality, work simplification and cost reduction
- Develop the most efficient ways to use people, machines, materials, information, and energy to make a product or service