Aerospace Engineers (REQ 161208): 36482
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Aerospace Engineers in Savannah, Georgia.
Required Unique Skills:
- Flight Test Mechanical Design Experience
- Smarteam Experience
- CATIA V5
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in engineering or related curriculum applicable to the respective job position required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 13 yrs specific technical discipline or 15 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors. Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters and 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
Works on engineering projects containing critical problems, the solution of which requires major technological advances and extensive related development
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for an entire engineering project of major complexity within established scope
- Makes technical decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have an important impact on extensive engineering activities
- Applies advanced technical principles, theories and concepts based on broad expertise or unique specialized knowledge
- Leads the development of innovative principles and ideas
- Acts independently to determine improved methods and/or procedures to optimize technical product, cost and schedule requirements
- Works under consultative direction; uses independent judgment to accomplish objectives
- Develops standards and guides for diverse engineering activities
- Conceives and plans investigation of broad areas of importance for which engineering precedents are lacking in areas critical to the program
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Advanced degree in engineering or related curriculum preferred
- The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)