Completions Certification Engineer Contractor 3 - Appleton, WI
Aerospace Professional Services, LLC •
- This Certification Engineer Contract position is for the Completions Certification Engineering Group. This group supports completion related activities for new designs of interior furnishings and amenities as part of outfitting new aircraft along with supporting other Certification related activities.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14CFR - especially Chapter I, Part 25), as it pertains to Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulation procedures and the STC process as it relates to certification of Aircraft Interiors.
- Candidate should have experience creating certification documents such as ICAs, Ground/Flight Test Plans, Compliance Checklists, Project Specific Certification Plans, etc.
- This position requires experience in program management, effective communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to coordinate Company certification programs for alterations and modifications.
- Assignments are executed under the direction of the Certification Manager to meet the Engineering, Certification and manufacturing schedules.
- Additional responsibilities are outlined in the job description and as assigned.
- Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of products and services
Job Description Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects .
- Provides specialized technical assistance to team members .
- Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems .
- Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives .
- Works under limited supervision; work should only be required. to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives .
- Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area .
- Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements .
- Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product .
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related curriculum required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 5 ys in specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
- Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters, 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job
- Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline
$65.00/ Hour ST-
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)