All you'll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 3+ years’ of hands on experience in data warehouse development including framework and application solutions leveraging DataStage and Teradata
- 3+ years’ experience with UNIX Shell Scripting and SQL
- Experience delivering data solutions for, or within, an analytic or business intelligence environment
- Source code management in Git or Subversion
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- 5 years of hands on experience in data warehouse development including framework and application solutions leveraging DataStage and Teradata
- Experience in Big Data development including Python, Spark, Scala, Parquet
- Experience in Cloud; IBM or Azure
- Demonstrated achievement in developing analytical data layers/applications with large data volume
- Strong problem-solving ability with a positive "can-do" attitude
- DevOps CI/CD using Jenkins or other competing tools in the market
- A passion for technology, continuous improvement, quality and helping others grow
What you'll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more
Feel Free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.Additional Locations: None
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
Requisition ID: 40315