Electrical Engineers: 33080
STS Technical Services •
, New Hampshire, United States
STS Technical Services is hiring Electrical Engineers in Exeter, New Hampshire.
- Member of small new product development team.
- This is not a lab environment, this is a job shop production environment that is in a constant state of change
- Able to work on prototypes with minimal input from the customer including: design, build and test with minimal assistance
- Able to communicate with customers and sales people in person, on phone and by email to understand their needs, issues, concerns to provide the best product for them
- Able to assist production, purchasing and customer service and prioritize the needs of the business
- Consistently initiates product improvements with a high degree of independence
- AS/BS in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
- 5-10 years’ of experience in Electronic Systems, Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Database Design, Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results, and Innovation
- Familiarity with temperature controllers and power controllers a plus
- Able to generate and understand basic schematics
- Familiar with designing and testing fuses
- Experience with and/or interested in heat transfer and material science
- Familiar with single and 3 phase power and basic control schemes
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)