Position: Electronic Systems Engineer - Waco, TX
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
Job Description & Requirements:
- System integration lab and/or aircraft functional testing and troubleshooting experience
- Experience with managing supplier technical and deliverable tasks in an engineering/customer facing environment
- Experience with FAA (14 CFR Part 25) or EASA (CS-25) certification
- Aircraft Power Systems development and troubleshooting experience
- Aircraft Communication Systems, Radios and Audio development and troubleshooting experience
- Aircraft Control Systems development and troubleshooting experience
- Integrated Avionics development and integration experience
- Experience with DO-160, DO-178 and DO-254 processes
- Experience with requirements development, validation and verification
- Experience with IBM DOORS or other requirements management tools
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
.63 cents per mile up to $252.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Please, give us a call 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.