Effective 7/6/2021, this role is eligible for $5,000 amount (pre-tax) sign-on bonus
Support the development of Electronic Modules utilized in the control and monitoring of various systems on-board the aircraft. Tasks include circuit design, PC board layout, software design, verification and integration on Textron Aviation products.
- Development, design, testing and certification documentation for new or modified printed circuit board modules for aircraft
- Apply electrical engineering theory and the operation of electronic test equipment to functionally test and troubleshoot avionics/electrical modules or systems
- Validate electronic circuit design concepts using SPICE software
- Design printed circuit board layouts using Altium design software
- Utilize VHDL to modify and maintain Programmable Logic Devices
- Utilize ASM and C to modify and maintain microcontrollers.
- Support the preparation of engineering certification reports to document system designs that meet the requirements of certification authorities
- Prepare functional test documents to verify proper operation of electronic assemblies
- Participate in cross functional teams to understand and gather business requirements for new or updated processes