Embedded Software Engineers (Level 2): 36209
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Embedded Software Engineers in Grand Prairie, Texas.
- Candidates MUST have current valid US Passport
- Develop test routines with graphical user interface (GUI) to exercise an embedded application in a hardware in the loop (HWIL) scenario on a project with Poland .
- Selected candidate will be fluent in real-time, embedded C and C++ development as well as fluent in the testing of real-time embedded applications in lab environments with tactical missile hardware.
- Candidate will need the ability to create tests based on published performance requirements.
- The candidate will need the ability to create documents to cover design, test, and usage of products that they develop.
- Candidate will need excellent communication and personal skills as the development will be in the U.S. and the customer will be in Poland
- The candidate will need to work some non-traditional hours to attend meetings with customer.
- Poland is seven hours ahead of Central Standard Time.
- Candidate will need to be willing to travel to Poland if necessary, so a current U. S. passport is required.
- It is anticipated that travel will not be frequent.
- Ability to communicate in Polish is not necessary but would be considered a strong attribute.
- The candidate must be a United States citizen
- Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Ability to acquire DOD Secret Clearance
- Language: C++
- Graphical User Interface Development (GUI)
- Visual Studio
- Missile testing
- Hardware in the loop HWIL) testing
- Real-time software development
- Real-time operating system (RTOS)
- Driver modification and loading for Linux
- Willingness and ability to travel international to Poland. U. S. passport required.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours.
- Embedded software development
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)