Qarbon Aerospace •
Qarbon Aerospace is a premier manufacturer of cutting-edge composite components and assemblies at all levels of complexity, with products installed on the industry’s most advanced commercial and military aircraft. As a US-based company with a global footprint of more than 1,650,000 ft² of state-of-the-art facilities, Qarbon Aerospace has the capabilities and resources to solve the market’s toughest challenges with Quality Assured. With more than 100 years of experience, we build quality into every fiber, letting your ideas take flight.
Industrial Engineer II Position Overview:
May establish or assist in establishing accident prevention measures and may manage training programs for personnel concerning all phases of production operations. Conducts studies pertaining to cost control, cost reduction, inventory control, and production record systems. Based on these studies, develops, and implements plans and programs for facility modifications and revisions to operating methods. May assist facilities engineers in the planning and design of facilities. Plan and forecast company resources (head count, equipment, and/or floorspace) to support customer demand. Utilize and/or create metrics to measure performance of the resources compared to the plan.
Experience and Education Requisites:
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Industrial Engineering Bachelor&39;s degree and 3-5 years of related experience
- Knowledge in Microsoft operating systems and office products
- Knowledge in (BI) business intelligence reporting
- Knowledge in AutoCAD
- Able to work within a fast paced, changing, high energy environment
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
What does Qarbon Aerospace have to offer?
- Company Paid Benefits available immediately upon employment.
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability (STD) & Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Flex Time Off
- Medical/Prescription Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance / Hospital Indemnity Insurance / Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Savings and Spending Accounts
- Health Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care FSA
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Immediate vesting on 401(k) Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)