Engineering Technologist, Aircraft Systems, Technical Services Global 5500/6500 - Challenger CL350/
Bombardier Aviation •
Engineering Technologist, Aircraft Systems, Technical Services Global 5500/6500 - Challenger CL350/650-MON17962
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Be responsible for several aspects of the aircraft systems in particular the fuel system of the Global 5500 and 6500 and/or Challengers CL350/650.
- Monitor systems, recognize problems and propose corrective action for issues requiring technical solutions, taking into consideration financial impact for the customer and Bombardier.
- Support both internal and external customers.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a College diploma in aircraft mechanics with expertise on the electrical systems or university degree in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- You have five (5) years of relevant experience in aerospace.
- You have excellent knowledge of aircraft systems (fuel, electrical, pneumatic, fire protection, engines).
- Experience on the Global 5500 and 6500 platform is a considerable asset.
- You have knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and Lotus Notes.
- You have good English communication skills both written and verbal.
- You must be a team player; customer focused and show initiative.
- You must be available to travel sometimes with short notice.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)