To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Job Knowledge & Skills - Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of technical responsibilities; performs tasks with minimal supervision; exhibits skills needed to perform the job; troubleshoots & recommends/implements solutions.
2. Productivity - Works effectively & meets goals; takes initiative to improve performance.
3. Quality - Works accurately & meets quality requirements; questions errors & reports inconsistencies; follows processes & procedures
4. Work Habits - Provides accurate & consistent documentation; handles multiple tasks effectively; makes appropriate decisions; demonstrates accountability for own work & actions; provides timely communications regarding work status.
5. Initiative & Innovation - Looks for new & better ways to get work done; asks questions to strengthen skills; seeks new responsibilities; shares ideas for new processes/solutions to improve job & company.
6. Interpersonal Relationships & Teamwork - Listens attentively & responds appropriately; cooperates with others; resolves conflicts/problems with others; assists with a variety of team roles.
7. Dependability - Begins work on time and adheres to planned schedule on the job; shows flexibility to meet deadlines; sets an example for others; completes tasks in appropriate time frame to meet company, team and individual goals.
8. Safety - Adheres to all safety and security policies & regulations; reports hazards & safety problems/incidents immediately.