Guides successful completion of major engineering programs or conceives research in areas of considerable scope and complexity supporting the development and production of products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years dedicated Structures MRB Engineering experience at a recognized Aerospace Manufacturer. Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 years for Master’s and 4 years for PhD.
- Experience should include creation and justification of engineering dispositions for non-conformances of composite and metallic, pressurized, and non-pressurized aircraft structures.
- Experience should include all components of the aircraft (Wing, Fuselage, Empennage).
- Experience should be in a Production and/or schedule-driven environment. Aircraft modification experience a plus.
- Capability to analyze and rapidly design repairs based on equivalent strength/stiffness of surrounding structure while in a schedule driven environment.
- Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate (such as, but not limited to: Catia V5, Solumina, SmarTeam, Corridor, Word, Excel).