Position:Mechanical Systems MRB Engineer-Savannah, GA
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Experience with any of the following Aircraft Mechanical Systems - Powerplant, Flight Controls, Landing Gear, Doors, Hydraulic Components or Lines, Environmental Control Systems, Fuel, Oxygen, Water & Waste, Flight Deck & Furnishings.
- Experience with more than one system a plus.
- Candidate must possess willingness and desire to learn more than one system.
- MRB Experience or Extensive experience troubleshooting Mechanical Systems required.
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelors Degree in engineering or related curriculum applicable to the respective job position required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. 13 yrs specific technical discipline or 15 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors. Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters and 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.Position Purpose:Works on engineering projects containing critical problems, the solution of which requires major technological advances and extensive related development
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:Essential Functions:
- Responsible for an entire engineering project of major complexity within established scope .
- Makes technical decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have an important impact on extensive engineering activities .
- Applies advanced technical principles, theories and concepts based on broad expertise or unique specialized knowledge .
- Leads the development of innovative principles and ideas .
- Acts independently to determine improved methods and/or procedures to optimize technical product, cost and schedule requirements .
- Works under consultative direction; uses independent judgment to accomplish objectives .
- Develops standards and guides for diverse engineering activities .
Perform other duties as assigned.Other Requirements:
- Conceives and plans investigation of broad areas of importance for which engineering precedents are lacking in areas critical to the program .
- Advanced degree in engineering or related curriculum preferred
The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
.63 cents per mile up to $252.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Please, give us a call 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.