Powerplant Systems Engineer - Savannah, Georgia 22378
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Powerplant Systems Engineer
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Powerplant Systems Engineer with engine installation experience for an opportunity in Savannah, Georgia.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Candidates should have experience with:
- Aircraft turbine engine installations including nacelles, inlet, thrust reverser and engine build-up.
- FAA Part 25/EASA CS-25 certification of powerplant system components, including qualification test requirements, test plans, test witnessing, data analysis, and reporting.
- Requirements and testing of components in designated fire zones, flammable fluid zones and on firewalls.
- Coordinating with engine and nacelle suppliers to meet system and component design, test and certification requirements.
- General knowledge of aircraft turbine engine operation and performance.
- Familiarity with Fuel Tank Ignition Prevention per Part 25.981
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related curriculum applicable to the respective job position required. 13 yrs specific technical discipline or 15 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors. Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters and 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job .
Works on engineering projects containing critical problems, the solution of which requires major technological advances and extensive related development
Essential Functions: 1. Responsible for an entire engineering project of major complexity within established scope 2. Makes technical decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have an important impact on extensive engineering activities 3. Applies advanced technical principles, theories and concepts based on broad expertise or unique specialized knowledge 4. Leads the development of innovative principles and ideas 5. Acts independently to determine improved methods and/or procedures to optimize technical product, cost and schedule requirements 6. Works under consultative direction; uses independent judgment to accomplish objectives 7. Develops standards and guides for diverse engineering activities 8. Conceives and plans investigation of broad areas of importance for which engineering precedents are lacking in areas critical to the program Perform other duties as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 331-210-5538
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)