As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a University degree in Electrical, Electronics, Software, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent;
- Strong knowledge of multiple Avionics Systems
- You have 8 years of Knowledge and/or Experience on Integrated Modular Avionics (IMA) systems (Asset);
- You have knowledge with the specification, design, integration, test and certification of Avionics systems on aircraft;
- You understand how these systems integrate and interact to the overall aircraft;
- You are familiar with the industry standards DO-178, DO-160 and ARP4754 (Asset);
- You have strong communication skills (verbal and written);
- You have excellent problem solving skills, work planning structure and prioritization;
- You have the ability to work well in a team environment;
- You are willing to travel.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender, identity, sexual orientation, aga, immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected characteristics to apply. Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.