Project Management – MST - Engineering
Butler Aerospace & Defense •
Job Title:Project Management – MST - Engineering
Duration:7 to 12 Months In Contract Length Or Longer
Work Status:United States
Citizen OR Permanent Resident / Green Card Holder
Work Hours:First Shift Position / Day Time Hours / 1st Shift Job Opportunity
Education:Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree
Pay:Up to $48.25 Per Hour On A W2 Contract Pay Rate.
Projected Start Date:Monday, May 13, 2019 (To Be Determined)
# Of Job Openings – 3 Positions Are Currently Available At This Time
# Of Years Of Experience Preferred – At Least 3 to 5 Years Of Experience Is Needed
Job Details -
- Design inflatable structures for aircraft evacuation systems and liferafts.
- Assist in products transition from design to production.
- Designs, develops and improves new or existing Aircraft components.
- Directs the building and testing of prototypes.
- Directs compilation of manuals for customers on products.
- Assist Model Shop and/or Drafting.
- Performs analysis of components and systems.
- Performs financial analysis of a project's design components.
- Conceptualizes and prepares preliminary and final detail design and documentation of evacuation systems components and assemblies.
- Manages design process and revisions throughout initial testing.
- May be assigned limited responsibility for managing project obligations, such as management of technical documentation package for a product.
- Manages moderately complex/sized projects, hardware design, testing, processing, and projects, including foreseeing technical problems, resolving significant technical problems that may be directed to their expertise.
- Developing patentable material and/or to oversee large, business-critical projects. Participates as a team member in a specific phase of a broad engineering assignment.
- Prepares or directs preparation of appropriate documentation for assigned projects.
- Conducts Root Cause/Corrective Action Investigations
- Ensures successful completion of the assigned project phase within the budgeted time and cost constraints.
- Participates in defining engineering approaches, and in planning and scheduling work.
Education/ Certifications –
Experience/ Qualifications –
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in Engineering from an accredited university Preferred:
- Master's of Science Degree in Engineering from an accredited university
- Green or Black Belt Certified Nothing matters more to our client than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen. Note:
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from company for more than 1 year
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize both daily issues and longer term projects.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Good computer skills, MS Office.
- Good analytical skills.
- At least 5 years of product development experience. (3 years with master's degree)
Additional Information –
- Experience with inflatable and machined component design.
- Experience as a project engineer through entire STC, PMA, and/or TSO projects
US Citizen and US Person candidates permitted.
All leased labor are subject to a 10 panel drug test. The FAA Drug & Alcohol program is a special program requiring an additional 5-panel drug screen with training prior to starting their assignment.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)