RF Engineer - Greenbelt, Maryland 17285
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Radio Frequency (RF) Engineer to support the Electronic Instrumentation Branch in the design, analysis and testing of microwave instruments used to detect and record physical measurements for Earth and space science programs. This is an associate level position for someone with relevant courses taken in RF/microwave hardware design.
• Bachelors degree in electrical engineering or a related field, and relevant courses taken in RF/microwave hardware design.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment. Desired Qualifications
• Microwave circuit design, analysis and testing experience at the board and unit level is a plus.
• Experience or coursework in radiometers and/or RADAR is a plus. Additional Requirements
• Individual must meet government NAC and citizenship/work permit requirements for access to NASA
• US Citizenship required and must be clearable All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 331-210-5538
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC