Stress MRB Engineer 4 - Savannah, GA
Aerospace Professional Services, LLC •
10+ years' experience in static analysis on primary aircraft structure is required. 5+ years of experience in fatigue analysis on primary aircraft structure is required. Experience with analyzing aircraft composite structures is a plus. Experience developing and substantiating structural repairs on aircraft primary structures is highly desired. Solid understanding of FEM is required.
Guides successful completion of major engineering programs or conceives research in areas of considerable scope and complexity supporting the development and production of Aircraft Company's products and services.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selects appropriate methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to resolve complex engineering issues.
- Is consulted extensively by associates and others as a recognized authority within the field.
- Anticipates and resolves complex issues in creative and effective ways, developing standards and guides for diverse engineering activities.
- Approach to problem solving balances technical product, cost and schedule.
- Works without appreciable direction; work is reviewed from a long-range perspective for desired results.
- Exercises latitude in determining technical objectives of assignments and makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative.
- Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelor's Degree in engineering or technical related curriculum applicable to the respective job position required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. 10 yrs in specific technical discipline or 15 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors. Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters and 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
- Advanced degree in engineering, or related curriculum preferred. The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)