Wire Design and Installation Engineer 3 - San Antonio, Texas 22211
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Wire Design and Installation Engineer
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Wire Design and Installation Engineer for an opportunity in San Antonio, TX
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Wire Harness Installation Design is a unique opportunity to use both electrical and mechanical skills. This position also allows the possibility to see your released engineering be installed while supporting the build during shipside support. Job duties during the design phase include analyzing functional schematics and wire diagrams to understand system design. Leads, develops, and maintains cable/wire harness detail and assembly designs. Performs design reviews to validate spatial integration and requirements verification. Develops and maintains electrical product details, assembly and installation designs (e.g., equipment racks, power panels, cable routing and geometry). During the build phase, provides engineering design disposition on discrepancies (e.g., rejection tags, production action requests, shop revision requests). Documents processes, specifications and procedures that support the design and manufacture of electrical commodities. Develops basic statements of work. Analyzes functional and physical input to assure development of complete integrated design. Works under minimal direction.
- Develops, maintains and releases electrical/mechanical drawings, systems designs or engineering documentation and data by applying company, industry and governmental standards.
- Using design tools prepares documentation and incorporates design changes.
- Creates, develops and maintains systems designs by preparing design layouts, modifying existing designs and assisting in identifying design discrepancies.
- Supports engineering system design and functionality validation activities.
- Develops and maintains product installation designs and part designs ranging from simple to moderately complex.
- Coordinates activities and products with internal partners and external suppliers.
- Works under minimal direction.
- BS degree and 5 or more years related work experience (In the USA, ABET accredition is the prefrerred
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 331-210-5538
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)