As our ideal candidate,
• You have at least 1-year experience as a Corporate Flight Attendant or 2 years Flight Attendant with a major airline
• You have experience in catering/ordering food for high level executive passengers
• You are fully trained in aviation safety and medical emergency by a recognized training program
• You have ability to manage your expense claims
• You have knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations
• You must have the ability for unrestricted world-wide travel
• You have computer skills necessary to effectively communicate, update, persuade, and/or facilitate discussions with customers and all levels of management
• You must be able to work in an environment subject to varying climatic conditions and varying levels of cabin pressurization
• You must be able to work 16 consecutive duty days, which may extend up to 18 hours, and cross as many as 12 times zones
• You have a Class 3 FAA Medical Category - preferred
• You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience – preferred
• You are Bi-lingual - preferred
*This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.