Life Flight Network •
Position Type: Permanent
Life Flight Network is one of the most prominent not-for-profit air ambulance organizations. As the industry's trailblazers, we constantly raise the bar for safety, excellence, social justice, and innovation in the skies and on the ground.
Being a member of our esteemed team means embarking on a career defined by distinction, pride, compassion, and unwavering service. We are a group of dedicated professionals who thrive in a high-octane, collaborative environment. Our collective brilliance shines as we come together to make a difference in the communities we serve. Here, you'll find the best and the brightest talents, who are second to none in their dedication and expertise.
Are you ready to unleash your potential and make a real impact in your community? If you're seeking a rewarding and fulfilling path, then look no further - Life Flight Network is the place where your aspirations will take flight!
The Ground Paramedic is responsible for delivery of care to patients of Life Flight Network (LFN). The Ground Paramedic provides patient care and safely operates ground ambulances in accordance to the guidelines and protocols of LFN. The Ground Paramedic works varied shifts and must be available to cover on-call shifts. The Ground Paramedic may be required to drive personal or company vehicles from time to time when business needs necessitate.
High school graduate or equivalent. Minimum three years' experience as a Paramedic, preferably in a large metropolitan area. Current licensure and/or certification as listed below.
- Paramedic certification as appropriate to assigned location
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification
- State issued driver's license with an insurable driving record
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification
- Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate and work with a variety or people one-on-one and in large groups, often in highly stressful situations
- Ability to work varied shifts
GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Works to deliver age appropriate (Pediatric, Adult, Geriatric) patient care.
- Works with crewmembers as needed in providing accurate and complete patient care documentation per the standards established by LFN.
- Works with the crewmembers in cleaning and restocking equipment in a timely manner
- Works with crewmembers in completing inventories and monthly checks, ordering supplies and maintaining equipment in working order.
- Works with crewmembers in day-to-day operations of LFN.
- May compile statistical data or work on related projects as assigned by the Base Manager or Director of Clinical Operations.
Safety: The expectations of all customers are understood and exceeded through the provision of quality services.
- Helps to ensure the safe operation of the vehicles for the protection of the patient, crewmembers and personnel on the scene.
- Enforces LFN safety policies and assists ambulance operations.
- Encourages a favorable public opinion of LFN through personal contact with patients, community agencies and hospitals.
- Provides education to the public as requested.
The above accountabilities represent work performed by this position and are not
all-inclusive. The omission of a specific accountability will not preclude it from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical extension of the position.
- LFN offers competitive compensation above industry standard
- Medical (Company pays for employee 100)
- Dental (Company pays for employee 100)
- Vision (Company pays for employee 100)
- Life/AD&D (Company pays for employee 100)
- Short & long term disability (Company pays for employee 100)
- 401k – with 100 vested employer contribution
- Tenure bonuses
- Adoption assistance
- Paid parental time off
- Bereavement leave (including pets)
- Tuition/Training reimbursement
- Paid volunteer time
- Employee Recognition Awards
- A generous paid time off plan starting at almost 4 weeks a year for full time employees
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Life Flight Network Membership
- Dog friendly work environment
All candidates are subject to drug screening and background investigation.Life Flight Network is an equal opportunity employer.
65,000.00 - 77,000.00
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)