Interested? Here are our requirements
• Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required
• Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• 3 years of critical care experience as an
RN required: 1 year experience in ICU required and 1 year experience in
Emergency Department with STAB room experience required.
• Previous flight experience preferred.
• Demonstrated leadership, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Additional certification preferred, as appropriate, for chosen area(s) of nursing practice (i.e., CEN, CCRN)
• Knowledge of professional nursing principles and practice.
• Knowledge of nursing ethics.
•Maximum weight of 215 pounds in uniform
• Current licensure as RN in State of Minnesota - State Requirement
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification - State Requirement
• ACLS - NMH Standard
• NRP within 6 months of hire- NMH Standard
• Current Wisconsin RN license within 6 months of hire- State Requirement
• Current Minnesota EMT Certification within 6 months of hire - NMH Standard
• PALS - NMH Standard
• CFRN within 15 months of hire - NMH Standard
Valid Class D driver's license in state of residency with acceptable
driving record, and annual proof of auto insurance per hospital policy -