Aircraft Interior Mechanics - Marana, AZ
HQ Aero Management Inc. •
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for AIRCRAFT INTERIOR MECHANICS in MARANA, AZ
As an Aircraft Interior Mechanic, you will be required to:
- Research technical data and perform disassembly, repair, cleaning, adjustment, and testing of cabin interiors and related equipment in accordance with applicable maintenance manuals, FAA regulations and the company's policies and procedures.
- Install aircraft interior furnishings, trim and accessories, including carpeting, sidewalls, doors, windows, seats, partitions, galleys, and passenger service units, according to specifications.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and production procedures to determine measurements and installation procedures.
- Measure and mark installation areas in aircraft interior, using measuring and marking instruments and templates, drills, reams, countersinks, and rivets.
- Trim and file parts and assemblies, using hand tools and power tools.
- Fit and install items in aircraft, using hand tools, power tools, and fasteners, such as screws, rivets bolts and speed nuts.
- Perform maintenance work such as repair and maintenance of company equipment and shop housecleaning.
- Fabricate and install supporting structural devices such as clips, brackets, angles, gussets, and doublers, using shop equipment.
- Ensure that proper documentation is made on training record for training received, and signed by Lead, Supervisor, or Manager.
- Test functional performance of installed items.
- Rework installations as required.
- Full-time, Contract
- Technicians may be asked to work at the Tucson facility.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be able to work as a part of a team in a high-stress, fast-paced environment.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work with little to no guidance.
- Must be a highly motivated, detail-oriented, organized, with the ability to multi-task.
- Physical Demands: The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, Position requires frequent walking, standing and/or climbing.
- Work Environment: Aircraft maintenance in a hangar and ramp environment.
- Minimum of 2 years of Aircraft Interior experience required.
- Wide body Boeing aircraft experience is needed (747, 767, 777 preferred) High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Standard Aviation Tool Kit required.
- Criminal Background Check & Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening checks are mandatory.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)