Cabinet Finisher / Buffer & Sander - Chesterfield, MO
HSGI, Inc. •
- The Cabinet Finisher will prepare, Buff, Sand, and potentially apply and touch up, or match finish on aircraft cabinets; which may also include finishing newly built aircraft cabinets.
- The work performed is complex and requires high attention to detail and craftsmanship.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Refurbish aircraft interior equipment and furnishings per work order or customer request.
- This may include items such as aircraft cabinets, card tables, etc.
- Spraying, sanding, buffing, prepping, staining, and toning to finalize top coats on cabinets and other cabinetry items Mixing and matching colors to match existing colors.
- Using your knowledge of identifying the properties and correct usage of chemicals used in the process
- Basic knowledge of sanding; masking; buffing; and spraying
CONTACT: Lauren Coombes (251) 260-6027 email@example.com
ABOUT US: We care about you and your career, we care about you and the ones you care for, our success is your success, you are not just a contractor you’re a valued team member and part of our family we look forward to working with you soon!
HSGI, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
- Ability to break down cabinets, remove hardware, inlay, etc.
- Ability to strip finish utilizing heat and scraper
- Experience sanding and prepping raw veneer and hardwood for finish including touching up defects in veneer
- Ability to mix match and apply stains and paints on new veneers
- Knowledge of spraying polyester base coats and urethane top coats
- Must be willing to work any shift including unscheduled overtime, nonscheduled work days and holidays as needed
- MUST be able to pass a 10 year federal background check in order to obtain an airport security badge
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)