Cabinet Maker - DE
HSGI, Inc. •
Very Urgent Job Opportunity! Serious and experienced Cabinet Shop and Finish Shop, Cabinet Makers and Lead Technicians! Dassault Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, Citation, Bombardier, Lear Jet, Hawker Beechcraft, Embraer, Airbus, Boeing, BBJ, etc. Experience is an Immediate Hire! Only Serious Candidates Need to Apply! We can set up interviews for you immediately!
• Overall responsibility is to ensure the Finish Shop is performing to the highest level of quality and workmanship to meet the demands of the high-end VIP aircraft needs.
• Ensures the interior cabinetry finishers and exterior painters are performing to the standards and requirements of Company and the governing Airworthiness Authority over each project.
• Finish Supervisor will ensure projects are completed in a timely manner and in accordance with the allotted man hours based upon the contractual specifications and to the customer‘s ultimate satisfaction.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Ensure work performed in the Finish Department is being accomplished in accordance with proper FAA regulations.
• Recommend and implement process improvements as needed to ensure the highest quality finish and paint application that meets the time expectations of Company and their Customers.
• To keep up to date on the state of the art through research and analysis of competitor and vendor products.
• To build an understanding of costs and raw material supply through interaction with Purchasing.
• Coordinate with the Project Manager and/or Purchasing as needed to ensure all parts have been ordered per schedule for STC and Maintenance Projects.
• Monitor and update Finish Department project schedules and coordinate with other necessary departments to ensure timely delivery of projects.
• Supervise workflow to ensure customer deadlines are achieved; Coordinate with Finish Department leads for proper personnel assignment based upon available manpower and delivery schedules.
• Attend / support production meetings as required.
• Supervise, train and develop various levels of Finish and Paint craftsman including, but not limited to Clear Coat Finish, Faux paint, and Interior and Exterior Paint.
• Support the Program Office during incoming aircraft inspections to verify the condition of paint / finish condition of the interior and exterior.
• Review applicable work orders to ensure the Company Finish Schedule goals are met.
• Oversee labor hours and material budgets for the Finish Shop to ensure budgetary goals for each project are met.
• Partner with Quality Control, auditing, root cause, and corrective action as needed.
• Maintain OTJ Training and records for Finish and Paint craftsman.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSES, ETC:
• Advanced knowledge of Aircraft Finish and Paint application processes applicable to high end VIP aircraft completions such as clear coat and paint working with composite and Aluminum panels made from Nomex honeycomb, fiberglass, Lexan, acrylic materials, etc.
• Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Advanced and proven knowledge and expertise with interior / exterior component clear coat finishing, painting and faux work.
• Advanced knowledge of other surface application materials such as powder coating, Anodizing, metal plating, staining, etc.
• Strong knowledge of paint and finish chemistry and it‘s relation to aircraft applications.
• Strong knowledge of FAA requirements for aircraft interiors.
• Working knowledge of computers and related software.
• Some knowledge of lean or efficiency techniques is a plus.
• Skilled in wood working with Formica, fiberglass, veneers, composites and laminates and able to train/mentor junior craftsman.
• Ability to demonstrate good customer service.
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
• Ability to effectively prioritize workload task in a high demand, customer service environment.
• Ability to communicate in an assertive and tactful manner.
• Strong understanding of man hour allocation and management.
• Be willing to travel domestically and internationally when required.
Please send an updated copy of your resume in a Word Document along with an introduction type paragraph or two outlining your skills and experience relative to the job description. Please include expected compensation and we can set up interviews immediately!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
HSGI provides Contract, Contract-to-Permanent, and Permanent placements to our clients with service, attention, and detail that are unparalleled! We service clients in: Engineering, Aerospace, IT, Architecture, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Aviation, Maritime, Accounting, Financial, Clerical, and more!
Dassault Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, Bombardier, Lear Jet, Citation, Hawker Beechcraft, Challenger, BBJ, Airbus, etc.
Job Ident #: