- Perform duties that pertain to finishing cabinetry and components for interiors of aircraft.
- Responsible for creating finishing aircraft interior cabinetry using modern spray techniques.
- Finishes the final cabinet product, including maintaining the finishing equipment.
- Sprays, sands, stains, and tones to finalize top coats on cabinets and other cabinetry items.
- Prepare cabinetry items for finish, touch-up, or repairMix and match colors to match existing colors...know the properties and correct usage of chemicals used in the process.
- Basic knowledge of sanding; masking; buffing; and spraying.Write-up and sign off steps performed on a daily basis.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
3 + years in Corporate Aviation experience is required.