Cabinet Maker - Missouri
HSGI, Inc. •
- Prepares, applies, and touches up or matches finish on aircraft cabinets, may finish newly built aircraft cabinets as well.
- Work is complex and requires high attention to detail and craftsmanship.
- Work may be performed in the Finish shop or as installed inside the aircraft.
- Finish is applied using standard spray equipment or other mechanical methods, some manual finish work is required.
- Perform duties that pertain to finishing cabinetry and components for interiors of aircraft.
- Responsible for creating finishing aircraft interior cabinetry using modern spray techniques.
- Finishes the final cabinet product, including maintaining the finishing equipment.
- Sprays, sands, stains, and tones to finalize top coats on cabinets and other cabinetry items.
- Prepare cabinetry items for finish, touch-up, or repairMix and match colors to match existing colors...know the properties and correct usage of chemicals used in the process.
- Basic knowledge of sanding; masking; buffing; and spraying.Write-up and sign off steps performed on a daily basis.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
3 + years in Corporate Aviation experience is required.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC