Together we fly!
Our aircraft are industry leaders and so are our people. We're looking for talented, motivated individuals who are ready to do innovative work, and we offer exciting career opportunities worldwide.
Available Positions in 1st, 2nd, and weekend shift, to assist in other shifts.
Furniture or cabinet making experience preferred working with hardwoods, veneers and or plastic laminate.
Under general supervision, fabricates aircraft furniture and other wood-surfaced subassemblies using aircraft specifications, design, and engineering drawings with a high level of safety, quality, detail, and productivity. Assists team members with greater experience to enhance techniques supportive of quality workmanship.
- Works under general supervision to fabricate furniture and other wood-surfaced subassemblies using blueprints, aircraft specifications and design/engineering drawings.
- Assembles, pins and glues cabinet shells. Installs drawer-slides, hinges, latches, and other hardware in subassemblies. Applies exterior surface materials such as laminates, veneers, and cap strips.
- Uses various types of stationary and hand-held power tools to fabricate or disassemble furniture.
- Complies with all safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies. Uses personal protective equipment to protect aircraft interior.
- Uses the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off work.
- Works with lead and higher skilled technicians to develop and implement process improvements that increase safety, reduce, cost, cycle time, and man-hours using Lean Six-Sigma and other process improvement techniques.
Perform other duties as assigned.